Monday, May 5, 2008

Well........come.....

Atlast, my dream of starting a blog materialized. Im still confused about the language of my blog. Im convenient with both english and tamil but i think tamil is more xpressive than (my) english. So i'l post in tamglish.

The idea of starting a blog occurred to me some 2years back. I use to browse thru many blogs and many of them amused me. Even i signed up for one but
அடுத்து என்ன பண்றதுன்னு தெரியாம deleted it next day. I use to tel my friends about the blog idea but their reaction was simply "அப்படியா?? ok மச்சி"........

So i lost interest as the days passed, but my brother krishna kumar started one last december.
அப்பதான் எனக்குள்ள ஒரு mind voice, just like old films, "ஒரு குக்கிராமத்துல (nellore) இருக்குற சின்னப்பையனே சுறுசுறுப்பா blog ஆரம்பிச்சுட்டான், வெக்கமா இல்ல?? பளார் !!!பளார்!!! பளார்!!! (lik vedam pudithu!!!)".

Added to this, he was asking me about my blog whenever we use to chat. so i decided that i'l start one once my exam gets over and here im, blogging.
Some pieces of info before reading my blog.....
  • I'l definitely try to differentiate my blog from other blogs but dont xpect too much...
  • Tolerate my english cause im not much convenient wit it...
  • Future contents of the blog may offend some, if u find it so, jus press Alt & F4 in ur keyboard. (It really helps)...
  • Suggestions, Comments and Questions r always welcome...
  • This blog can be best viewed in IE, firefox and maxthon browsers... Opera s***s

இப்போதைக்கு அவ்ளோதான்

நான் ஒரு சோம்பேறி but I'l try to update often... .:))

p.s. vote of thanks:
"endharo bloganubhavulu (krishna, u too), andhariki naa vandhanamulu"

1 comment:

Krishna Kumar said...

Hmmm...my current feeling is like watching Megastar Chiru's long awaited movie... :)..anyways...expecting some intersting posts from u(English le)..and make this as a good hangover place for people...All the Best annathe..